Saturday 1st November 2020 – Following the government’s announcement of a second national lockdown, we can confirm Orthodontic practices will remain open throughout the next month.
The British Association of Private Dentistry confirmed it’s safe and essential to attend the dentist/orthodontist.
Billericay Orthodontics remains open to all, for new patients, routine and emergency treatments.
The following changes remain in place to keep everyone safe.
- Please clean your teeth before leaving home.
- All patients will stay in their cars and will call the receptionist upon arrival. Tel: 01277 656318
- A nurse from the practice will speak to you and ask questions regarding your health.
- Upon arrival the patient’s temperature will be taken. Patients with temperatures above 37.8 will be rescheduled.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the surgery and one accompanying person may wait in the waiting room.
- Patients will be asked to clean their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice.
We will allow more time between patients to avoid overlap of patients.
The staff will wear a mask at all times, a face shield and a disposable gown or apron.
There is a very small increased risk of contacting COVID-19 inherent in attending the practice.
We are taking every essential precautionary measure, yet you are being seen at your own risk.