Dear Patient, Parent
We hope you and your family are in the best of health. Our practice will be opening on Monday 8th June 2020 with priority to see existing patients.
In the first instance, we will begin seeing patients with specific problems with their braces, appliances or wires from Monday 8 June 2020.
Whilst many things have changed, we would like to reassure you that we remain committed to your safety. We will continue to maintain the highest standards of infection control. We will individually contact you by phone or email to confirm your next appointment.
We would like to inform you of changes needed to reduce the risk to you, your family and our staff.
- Please clean your teeth before leaving home.
- All patients will stay in their cars and will call the receptionist upon arrival. Tel: 01277 656318
- A nurse from the practice will speak to you and ask questions regarding your health.
- Upon arrival the patient’s temperature will be taken. Patients with temperatures above 37.8 will be rescheduled.
- Only the patient will be allowed into the surgery and one accompanying person may wait in the waiting room.
- Patients will be asked to clean their hands for 20 seconds upon entering the practice.
- We will allow more time between patients to avoid overlap of patients.
The staff will wear a mask at all times, a face shield and a disposable gown or apron.
There is a very small increased risk of contacting COVID-19 inherent in attending the practice.
We are taking every essential precautionary measure, yet you are being seen at your own risk.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please do not hesitate to raise any concerns by calling us or emailing us on the details below.
Tel: 01277 656318